Company Profile: ZZ Fote Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd
Name: Helen Wange
Wood Charcoal Briquette Making Machine
What are Charcoal Briquettes?Charcoal briquettes are made by compressing agro-forestry without binders or additives, making it completely natural, and nowadays they are a substitute for fossil fuels such as oil or coal. Charcoal briquette is the preferred charcoal in many countries like Korea, Middle East, Greece. It has a round hole through the center, and mainly used for BBQ uses as it does not emit odor, no smoke, little ash, high heat, and long burning hours. Charcoal briquettes are king of novel, clean and eco-friendly fuel for family and industrial use.
Request for raw materials
1. In order to ensure the good quality and mechanical strength of the final product, special care should be taken to ensure that the granulesize fed to the machine is maintained below 3mm, preferable in the range of40% small than 1mm, with no more than 10% over 2mm.
2. The moisture content of the mixture has also a critical effect on the quality of the final product, so it should be kept in the range of 8-20%.
How to Make Charcoal Briquettes
1. Crushing the raw materials into size less than 5mm.
2. Dry the crushed materials to 8% -12%.
3. Pressing the raw material into briquette.
More information: woodpelletmillsell.com/product/charcoal-briquette-machine.html